Information on admissions:
We hope you find the information below useful, detailing the admissions policy. For further information please visit the Surrey County Council Admissions website.
For information on how to apply for an In-Year place, please go to this Surrey County Council website address: https://www.surreycc.gov.uk/schools-and-learning/schools/school-admissions/in-year-admissions/how-to-apply-for-an-in-year-school-place
Admissions for September 2018 entry:
Template for Clergy Reference (FOR SCHOOL USE ONLY, template letter used for any year)
To calculate distances to Reigate Parish Church School, please go to the following link on the Surrey County Council website:
Appeals for September 2018 entry:
Reigate Parish Church Primary School is using Surrey County Council’s Appeals Service. Their website is:
- Appeals Service website: http://servicesforschools.surreycc.gov.uk/Services/3625
- Deadline for school to receive appeals from parents: Tuesday 15th May 2018
- Appeals to be heard by: Tuesday 17th July 2018
Admissions for September 2019 entry:
Year 3 and Younger Sibling Applications for entry in the next academic year:
The governing body of Reigate Parish Church School has decided to follow Surrey County Council’s guidelines for parents applying for a waiting list place.
This guidance relates to parents whose child has been offered a Year 3 place at Reigate Parish Church School for September 2018 and who has a younger sibling wanting a place on a waiting list .
- If a parent has been offered a Year 3 place and they want a younger child put on the waiting list for a Reception 2018 place, then this Reception 2018 application would be considered a sibling place from the time the application is received.
- However, if a parent has been offered a Year 3 place at Reigate Parish Church School and they want a younger child put on the waiting list for an in-year group i.e. current Reception, current Year 1 or current Year 2 (academic year 2017/2018), that child would not be eligible for sibling priority on the waiting list until the Year 3 child had started and been admitted to Reigate Parish Church School. If you want to apply to be put on the Reception place waiting list, you will need to complete an In-Year application form and return it to Surrey County Council. This is the link for this form:
- https://www.surreycc.gov.uk/schools-and-learning/schools/school-admissions/in-year-admissions (actual form starts on page 5)
- If a parent wants to apply for a Year 3 place at Reigate Parish Church School for entry in the next academic year, you will need to complete the In-Year application form (see link above) and return it to Surrey County Council.