Information on admissions:
We hope you find the information below useful, detailing the admissions policy. For further information please visit the Surrey County Council Admissions website.
Admissions for September 2018 entry:
Template for Clergy Reference (FOR SCHOOL USE ONLY)
Admissions for September 2017 entry:
To calculate distances to Reigate Parish Church School, please go to the following link on the Surrey County Council website:
- Template for Clergy Reference – FOR SCHOOL USE ONLY
Appeals’ Timetable for 2017 entry:
- Deadline for appeals paperwork from parents – 17th May 2017
- Appeals to be heard by 21st June 2017
Year 3 and Younger Sibling Applications for entry in academic year 2016/2017:
The governing body of Reigate Parish Church School has decided to follow Surrey County Council’s guidelines for parents applying for a waiting list place.
This guidance relates to parents whose child has been offered a Year 3 place at Reigate Parish Church School for September 2016 and who have a younger sibling wanting a place on a waiting list .
- If a parent has been offered a Year 3 place and they want a younger child put on the waiting list for a Reception 2016 place, then this Reception 2016 application would be considered a sibling place from the time the application is received.
- However, if a parent has been offered a Year 3 place at Reigate Parish Church School and they want a younger child put on the waiting list for an in-year group i.e. current Reception, current Year 1 or current Year 2 (academic year 2015/2016), that child would not be eligible for sibling priority on the waiting list until the Year 3 child had started and been admitted to Reigate Parish Church School. If you want to apply to be put on the Reception place waiting list, you will need to complete an In-Year application form and return it to Surrey County Council. This is the link for this form: In-Year CMA application form for 2016 – 2017 entry (actual form starts on page 5)
- If a parent wants to apply for a Year 3 place at Reigate Parish Church School for entry in the academic year 2016/2017, you will need to complete the In-Year application form (see link above) and return it to Surrey County Council.