Who we are
Reigate Parish Church Primary School: A trusting, respectful and caring place for children to reach their full potential, with the Christian faith and Christian values at our heart.
We aim to recognise, nurture and harness the strengths and talents of all children.
- To provide a broad, balanced and creative learning environment through excellence in teaching.
- To promote social, cultural, moral and spiritual development, supporting pupils and staff to become confident and responsible members of society.
- To establish an atmosphere in which each child has a positive self-image and where individual achievements are valued by all.
- To build self-confidence, self-esteem and independence in order to achieve success.
- To value curiosity, encourage a questioning attitude and promote a love of life-long learning.
- To grow from being an outstanding infant school into an outstanding primary school whilst maintaining our caring ethos, culture and atmosphere.
- And, working in partnership with parents, to support their child’s learning and development.
Our guiding principles, which stem from our Christian faith, are: ‘Faith, Hope & Love’
These are underpinned by 10 core values:
- Respect: Valuing myself and other people, and treating them as I would like to be treated.
- Friendship: Being thoughtful and kind, looking after each other through good times and hard times.
- Honesty: Speaking the truth and acting truthfully.
- Caring: Being concerned for and looking after myself, other people and God’s world.
- Perseverance: Always doing my best and not giving up.
- Confidence: Knowing that I am special and loved and that I have something to offer to other people.
- Responsibility: Being able to take charge of myself, other people or things. Being able to be trusted to do the right thing.
- Forgiveness: Loving people even when they make mistakes. Always looking for the best in each other.
- Trust: Being relied on to do the right thing and relying on each other to do the right thing.
- Being Creative: Using our imagination, ideas and skills to make the world a better and more beautiful place.