- Journey through KS2 Prezi
- KS2 Long Term Planning
- Invitation to a Presentation on the Juniors Oct 2017
- Year 3 write about their experiences- Sept 2017
- Parents in their own words ‘why they kept or moved their child to Reigate Parish’
- Key Stage 2 data and residential-Nov 2017
- Choosing Reigate Parish for KS2
- Choosing Parish for KS2: A Mum’s perspective
- Languages at Reigate Parish June 2017
- Music at Reigate Parish June 2017
- Use of Outdoor Opportunities and Space
- PE and Sport at Reigate Parish June 2017
- Swimming, Netball and External PE events in 2017-2018
- Year 3 Sports day and District sports June 2017
- District Sports at Reigate Parish June 2017
Reigate Parish Church Primary School Expansion
We are in a very exciting phase at Reigate Parish Church Primary School having made the decision in 2015 to expand and become a Primary School. We welcomed our first Year 3 pupils to the school in September 2016 and will continue to grow, becoming a fully established Primary School in 2020. We are an Ofsted rated‘Outstanding School’ committed to excellent learning and invested in the wellbeing of all of the pupils within our care. As of September 2017 we will also benefit from a brand new building for our Key Stage 2 pupils.
If you would like to apply for a Year 3 place at Reigate Parish Church Primary School for entry in the next academic year, please contact the school office.
What do our parents say?
“It has been amazing to see the progress my child has already made since joining the school in Year 3. He is highly motivated and has been inspired by the fun learning opportunities that stretch and challenge him.” Year 3 Parent.
“The growth of Year 3 and its contribution to the feel of the whole school has been really lovely to watch.” Reigate Parish Parent.
“It is a privilege to be able to take the children into the juniors and continue our bespoke curriculum for them. We have seen them grow in confidence and develop as real leaders of the school. They are true ambassadors for Reigate Parish.” Teacher.